Home » » Today's Upload

Today's Upload

I'm taking the lazy way out today and just posting a screen shot of some of the items that were uploaded this morning. With the exception of the City Beat pants that I know some people were looking for, it was an exceptionally lame upload. I don't know if stuff has been stuck in customs or at the manufacturers or whatever but the new arrivals at the stores and on the website have been pretty weak. I certainly hope some new colors, prints, and new designs (especially in tanks and tops) will be coming soon. I am quite bored with what lulu is currently offering. A new print would get me really jazzed up. I am curious to see what items the new colors Black Swan, Tree Frog Green, and Currant will come in. I am thinking it might be just a CRB and a Scuba jacket and that is it. That seems to have been the trend lately. It's good for my bank account but boring for a lulu addict.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger