Home » » NEW! Ahead of the Curve Jacket

NEW! Ahead of the Curve Jacket

I'm going to recreate a Lulu Facebook fan group's thread about the new Ahead of the Curve Jacket (pay attention lulu design team):


Girl 1: New jacket! The riding jacket and maybe inspire had a baby....



Girl 2:So how long till it's on md? What, riding jacket took 2 or 3 weeks?



Girl 3:  I think it's so funny how they describe it as a to/from your fall runs. Like, if you drive somewhere you'd leave it in your car? Cuz when I need a jacket to get to my run, chances are good I'm going to be needing it on my run. Anyway...rant over.



Girl 1: It would have been a great jacket without the tail.



Girl 2: Yeah it looks kind of double tailed in the pictures. I like the fabric they used.



Girl 1: There was enough room for my shoulders and everything!



Girl 2: Really? That is a new thing for lulu!



Girl 1: I know!

Girl 1:Normal from the front

Girl 4: Business in the front, party in the back ;)

Girl 3: Looks nice from the front.

Girl 1:  I really liked it from the front. Then I was adjusting the back hem and discovered the tail....


Girl 1: Crazy as heck in the back

Girl 2: That is a LOVE CHILD if I have ever seen one! You look good though!

Girl 1: Lol thanks. It did not follow me home, though.
.
Girl 2:I wonder if the designer who came up with the riding jacket, camel toe pant, and this is getting fired.
.
Girl 1: Should have gotten a side view. Stuck out like no ones business. Looked like big bird.

Girl 2: LOL!! This and the batman... it's just too much!

Girl 3: Leftovers of fabric from the ponchos?

Girl 5:  OMG! Yuck.

Girl 1: Maybe? This is coal shale, though.

Girl 6: huh???

Girl 2: Did you tell them that you'd wear this jacket squatch hunting?

Girl 4: Why We Made This: Squatch hunting?

Girl 1: Hahaha no. There wasn't a new person working the fitting rooms.

Girl 2: LOL! You could have said that you heard squatch like birds. This looks very bird like.

Girl 2: ‎Girl 4, this is our go to when people ask what you plan on doing in your lulu. 
[Please note lulu: people don't like being asked what they are going to use their lulu for when they are shopping]

Girl 4: I like it! I bet they'd leave you alone after that.

Girl 1: Bahahaha. No it was one of my favorite girls working the dressing rooms, and we were busy giggling over the tail. 

Girl 7: It's the Run: Mullet Jacket! Business in the front and party in the back!

Girl 1: It is pretty tts, to slightly roomy if you don't have broad shoulders.

Girl 8: Lol, Girl 7, it IS the mullet jacket!

Girl 9: Lol.. "Cozy layer to wear up the mountain, to & from the studio or out hunting Squatch".

Girl 10: This is cracking me up! Love it!

Girl 2: Don't you think they should include the squatch. I mean they are from Vancouver there are squatch there!

Girl 1: Yes! Totally. Explains the poncho too. Squatch hunting in the rain!

Girl 2:  LOL!!! Okay getting funny looks from the 2 year old after laughing at that!

Girl 11: Oooooh, I love the idea of the lulu Squatch line! What other ugly wonders could we put in it? Oh, the Hammer pants! "Perfect for wearing Depends or storing a seat cushion for those long days in the woods huntin' Squatch!"

Girl 9: Lol, Girl 11, --you could SMUGGLE a Squatch in those things!

Girl 2: LOL Girl 11!! Seriously there aren't bathrooms out there you need to go somewhere!

Girl 2: ‎Girl 9:, some people could be smuggling squatch in those ;)

Lulu Addict: You guys are cracking me up but what is a Squatch?

Girl 2: It's the street term for Sasquatch.

Lulu Addict: That's what I found when I googled Squatch but I wanted to make sure. Street term - LOL

Girl 2: Huntin' squatch is mainstream now ;)

Girl 11: OMG, laughing so hard I am crying...

Girl 12: There's a street term for Sasquatch? I'm missing out in so much living in the United States.

Girl 13: Oh gawd! What a jacket!

Girl 2: I live in [a western state]. Not missing out on anything, Girl 12. I had a client who was a squatch hunter and I would spend my Friday's listening to my employees talk to "Big Foot" Darryl (that is what we called him ;)

Thanks to Alice for the photos.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger