Home » » Gratitude Wraps (in Black, at Least) Are Coming in October

Gratitude Wraps (in Black, at Least) Are Coming in October

Gratitude Wraps have a devoted fan base and  used ones trade for upwards of $200 on eBay. There is a rumor today on one of the Facebook boards that black Gratitude Wraps will be coming in mid October. My photo is of a Static GW that was out a couple of years ago. I know a lot of people will be excited to see them come back.

PS - If lulu is going to bring back old favorites, can you please consider bringing back the Remix Light or Remix Lux jackets? I really could use a lightweight zip-up sweat jacket. When my husband was looking at lulu hoodies, he felt they were much too thick to be practical.


Remix Lights

Remix Lights were made of french terry and were a lighter weight version of the Remix hoodies. I suppose if they brought them back, they'd be Scuba Lights. I have two and wear them every week. They are lasting like iron. They were released primarily in the US a couple of years ago. It's weird that Lulu doesn't have a lightweight hoodie as one of its core items. To me, it's a glaring gap in a basic athletic wardrobe.


The lux hoodie is very similar to the Remix Light except they were made of the modal fabric instead of french terry. I recently bought one off ebay and love it, almost more than my Remix Lights. The material is slightly lighter weight than the Remix Light. Modal seems to pill a lot more easily than french terry but it's super soft and stretchy. It's a great basic piece. If lulu ever brought back these jackets, I'd probably buy at least half a dozen right off the bat, they are that useful and comfortable.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger