Home » » Today's Shopping Trip - Rocksteady Run For Your Life Tank

Today's Shopping Trip - Rocksteady Run For Your Life Tank

I'll be honest, yesterday was hectic and I didn't pay close attention to the upload since I figured we'd seen everything in the store photos. I didn't even realize there was a new Run For Your Life tank in Rocksteady until I walked in the store today and saw it. I already bought a RFYL in Heathered Royalty but I have a thing for denim blues in the right top and ended up buying the Rocksteady version. I sized down this time hoping that a snugger fitting bra means I won't have to layer an Energy bra underneath for more support. I didn't see any other new items in the store that I haven't already tried on.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger