Home » » Today's Shopping Trip - Pritti Crops, Nesting CRB, and More

Today's Shopping Trip - Pritti Crops, Nesting CRB, and More

I went to the store today to exchange my Surge Featherweight Hybrid jacket. I like the jacket but not in Surge. My store told me they are expecting a lot of boxes of new stuff tomorrow but there was a bunch of new stuff I hadn't seen yet. I tried on the the Pritti tank and was surprised how roomy it is in the bust. I thought it was a very cute tank. The ten fit me pretty well so you might want to size down in this tank. If you are busty and typically spill out of lulu's strappier tanks give the Pritti a try. I have a fatal attraction to circle mesh tanks and really wanted to get this one but it's low support and I need at least moderate for the elliptical. I might have gotten it, too, if it came out at the beginning of summer (although we've had a cool one so far) but since we are heading into fall I am giving this a pass for now. If I find one at markdown I might pick it up, though. This is one of lulu's pricier tanks at $64. If you practice hot yoga you might consider this tank.

My store also got the Run For Your Life Tanks in in Lavender Gray and Rapsberry. I liked the Lavender Gray a lot but the horizontal line in the bra portion really showed through in this color on me. I already have one RFYL tank in Royalty and like it well enough but I don't love it enough to get another right now at full price.

I didn't think I would like the Coal Ground Nesting black bird print CRB from the photos I've seen but I ended up buying it. The one I happened to try on had a lot of black squiggles on it. It does have a high polyester content (94%) but that doesn't particularly bother me. I find I wear my print CRBs a lot more often than my solid ones so this will get a lot of use. My store also had the Heathered Muted Mauve and Rocksteady CRBs.


I tried on the Pritti crops and ended up buying a pair in black. I think the seaming on the backside, side of the leg, and little ruffle detail at the calf is visually slimming in those areas. My store did not have the heathered black, only solid black and heathered coal. I think they fit a lot like Wunder Unders. I think the waist might be a little lower than WUs, though.

I also got myself my first Ta Ta Tamer today in the Lavender Gray. I've tried this bra on so many times and left it at the store but they happened to have some 38Ds to try on. I thought Lavender Gray would look nice peeping out from underneath black tops. I also have a lot of purple and blue tops it will coordinate with. I ended up getting a 38D. The 36DD fit ok but I couldn't get it on with the straps crossed. It was tough enough getting the 38D on with crossed straps. I am hoping the straps will stretch out a bit. Either that or I'll become a better contortionist.I think I am a bit long in the shoulder area but lulu needs to add another inch to the strap length to make this perfect for crossing. I will get a lot of use out of this in the normal configuration but it's mystifying as to why the straps are so short.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger