Home » » Why Does Australia Get Size 12 Free To Be Bras and North America Doesn't?

Why Does Australia Get Size 12 Free To Be Bras and North America Doesn't?

I can't fathom why Australia/New Zealand gets the Free to Be bras up to size 12 but the North American side of the website only goes to a 10. I'm dying to order the Power Pink and Split Pea versions but I've tried the 10 and it just doesn't work for me. I've read of women using Australian friends to order the Free To Be in the 12 and then having it shipped to North America. I'm just not willing to spend that much to get one. I don't get it. The population of the US and Canada is ten times that of New Zealand/Australia. Why is lululemon missing this market opportunity? Keep them website only if you like, but please offer us the opportunity to buy it.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger