Home » » Photos of the Latest and Mini Store Trip Report

Photos of the Latest and Mini Store Trip Report

New Catch Me Tank in the Angel Blue Tonka Stripe.

New Carry and Go french terry pants. I tried these on today. They are looser in the crotch, kind of like Free Fall crops. I thought the Tea Lounge pants were softer than these. Oh yes, I totally loved the Carry and Go Hoodie. I thought it fit a roomy true to size.

This new Turbo tank color is called Bordeaux Drama Tonka stripe. From eyeballing it at the store it looks a lot like the dark plum color used in the Sea Wheeze stuff.




Shown with the Running with the Homies crops
More photos of the new Turbo tanks. It's hard to tell but all of them are Tonka Stripe, except for the black.




Shown with Split Pea Inspire crops
More Track Time Jacket photos.

Photo of the new Tonka Stripe Light Flare/Heathered Light Flare Cool Racerkback. I tried this on today and was tempted to get it but it's so similar to the solid Flare I felt I could live without it. It's also a very soft Cool Racerback. I tried on the Heathered Angel Blue CRB and Heathered Split Pea Cool Racerbacks and they are soft CRBs, too. I thought the Heathered Split Pea was kind of see through - not really see-through but thin enough to tell whether you are wearing a dark bra underneath. I wore a black bra to the store and could see it the Split pea. I ended up going home with the Heathered Power Purple CRB I had intended to exchange for one of the new colors.

New Groove waistbands.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger