Home » » Another Bike Capsule - Pedal Power, New Coco Soft Shell, & New Print

Another Bike Capsule - Pedal Power, New Coco Soft Shell, & New Print

Spotted in US Stores already - a new fall bike capsule. These pieces actually came out Friday but I'm a bit behind on the posting about the latest. I don't have a lot of details other than photos and prices but I'll update as I can.

This is the Pedal Power Rain Jacket and it's a wallet-busting $248. Bike commuting is pretty big in the northwest as I've learned on vacation.  I can't say I spotted any commuters wearing lululemon in either the Seattle area or Vancouver, though. For one thing, most of the bike commuters I saw were men.  The no-lululemon thing might be remedied soon, however. I hear lululemon is going to be coming out with some men's bike stuff.

 The jacket folds up so you can wear it bandolier-style across your body.



Shown with the Pedal Power Tight, luon, $98
New Pedal Power long sleeve in running luon, $108. Shown in Currant and Nuetral Blush (I think). Now this I might like. The last bike running luon top was a tent but this one looks much nicer - loose but no tent. It looks like it would make a nice lounge top. I definitely want to try this on.
 
Pedal Power Windshirt, $128 and Pedal Power Tight, $98. The Wind Shirt looks interesting but Ms. Q always makes everything look good. I'll have to see this on a few more people to get a better idea of the cut.

Pedal Power Pant, $128


New  Coco Soft Shell Jacket, $228


Hidden in plain site on the website - a new print Wunder Under. It looks like one of the blotchy tie-dye types. I am definitely intrigued.

New Power Purple seamless Speed Shorts. I actually saw a lot of people running the Sea Wheeze in their free dotted seamless shorts. I know people complained about chafing from the sharp edges but it seems it might not be a huge issue.

Bright At Night Shorts and Currant Swiftly

 Thanks to Ms. Q. for all the photos and price information.
 


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger