Home » » Upload!!!!

Upload!!!!

Ooh, kind of tempting but this is a color I need to see in person. I was hoping to see it tonight at the store but they didn't have any Split Pea. I ended up going home with a Flare CRB. It was bright but not as bright as Flash and I think I am infected with bright-clothes fever left over from the Sea Wheeze anyway. It looked nice against my race tan. The Flare CRB was super soft and felt like CRBs of a few years ago.

The Milky Way Multi CRB is something I need to see in person also but I tend to like blotchy prints like these.

I kind of like the idea of the Presence of Mind Jacket but wish it was longer in the back.

 I like the Pull Me Over Hoodie but it need to be 8" longer and have full length sleeves. No back panels of tencel, either.

The Ray Scuba is super fun but I think I'd like a Split Pea one better.

 Dang! I am so tempted by this Split Pea Swiftly. I have Antidote (yellowy-green) one already so I can live without it but it's such a different color.

So many interesting items uploaded tonight. I really want to get the Currant Define but want to see it in person first. I also love the Split Pea Swiftly but also need to see that in person. I am also extremely tempted by the Angel Blue Energy bra but I do have four of them already. I've spent so much on new lulu on my vacation I really can't get anything else no matter how cute. What did you all buy?




Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger