Home » » Flare with Bordeaux

Flare with Bordeaux


Flare CRB with Bordeaux Define

I thought I'd throw up a photo of the Flare CRB with the Bordeaux Define. It may not come across in the photo well but it looks nice together. When I tried it on in the store I had the Flare Tonka Stripe CRB on. The other colors they show in the latest quilted waistbands with Bordeaux are Angel, Split Pea, and Pretty Pink. I also tried Flush and Pop Orange against it and thought it looked kind of fun. Heathered Tree Frog looks pretty awesome, too. I also tried were Flash/Dune Stripe, April Wee Are From Space, Heathered Smokey Rose, Flush, and Pow Pink and the all looked fine.

Flush NLT

Pop Orange Swiflty

Flash/Dune CRB
With Heathered Tree Frog



I also thought I'd put up a photo of my colorful Defines. From left to right: Passion, Pow Pink, Power Purple, Bruised Berry, Potion Purple, and Bordeaux.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger