Home » » Photos of the Latest

Photos of the Latest

Cute boogie shorts in Ziggy Wee Caspian.


I've read fit reports that the new Every Yogi LS is super soft. It's tempting me....

Another color in the Every Yogi but I'm not sure what exactly this is but it could be Caspian.

Shown with the Flare Ziggy Wee CRB and what I think are Deep Indigo Diversity Wunders but not sure about that.

Shown with Denim Dense Purple (I think) Gather and Crop Crops
Photos of the new Currant In Stride Jacket.


Currant Studio Crops. I wasn't loving the Flare Ziggy Wee Cool Racerback by itself but I really like how it looks against Currant and Deepest Cranberry.

Deja Vu Scarf in Deepest Cranberry. I wonder if we'll see clothing in Cranberry. I would love a Define and a running luon long sleeve in this color.

 Flare Ziggy Wee Cool Racerback

Ziggy Wee overload
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger