Home » » Store Trip Report - Vancouver!

Store Trip Report - Vancouver!

Sorry I don't have any other photos to share with you guys tonight. This is a new shopper - according to lulumum this might be a Vancouver-only shopper.  (Thanks to Stacey for the photo). As many of you know I am in Vancouver. We spent today at gorgeous Stanely park but I got to do some shopping, too. I visited the outlet in Burnaby. I also went to the outlet in Burlington, Washington yesterday on our way here. The outlet has lots of what is on the markdown racks at the local stores, at very similar prices. The only things that I hadn't seen in the stores or website was a Currant and a Power Purple/Dense Purple Venus Tanks. FWIW, the Burlington outlet is much larger than the Vancouver one.

I also got to go the the Lab, which was a real treat.  I liked nearly everything I tried on but restrained myself to buying two tops - a Turn Around Tank, which is like a luxreme Power Y with a mesh back, and a Tiny Tee, which is like an Every Yogi tank but snugger fitting with a fuller back. I have some photos but am having trouble connecting to the hotel wifi and the technical help desk (aka my husband) is already asleep. I'll have some photos for tomorrow for sure.

I also got to visit the Park Royal store where I was hoping to see the Flare Cool Racerback but they didn't have it. I got to try on the new Take Flight Longsleeve. I thought that fit true to size, maybe snug in the arms and at the hips a bit, but found the gaps in the back kind of odd. I also tried on the new Make a Break Jacket. I thought it was nice but pretty fitted through the abdomen and hips.

I'm heading to the Expo tomorrow and will have some photos of that for you.

(PS - Comment moderation is going to be on for the time being.  There has been some growing negativity and recent shenanigans. A blog scraper (person stealing blog content) seems to be unhappy that I reported her to google and is taking her revenge. I learned a long while ago not to feed trolls so the focus of this blog will remain discussion about lululemon and other fitness clothes. I can't keep a close eye on the threads so for now the moderation is on. I'll try to approve as quickly as I can and apologize for the inconvenience.)



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger