Home » » Running With My Homies, Ray Scuba, SE Swiftly and More

Running With My Homies, Ray Scuba, SE Swiftly and More




New Running With My Homies Crop, shown with a Power Purple Swiftly SS Special Edition top. I like that the crops are knee length.






 Pedal Power Tights in Currant and Black.

New Arm Warmers

New Speed Shorts in Power Purple and Blazer Fossil

 The new Ray Scuba compared to a Rubber Ducky Scuba (thanks to Tiffany for the photo.)


The ziggy SE Power Purple Swiftly also comes the tank. Dang! I really wanted a Power Purple Swiftly tank. Shown with Blazer Fossil print Speed shorts.

 Pedal Power Pant

Angel Blue Speed Shorts


Pedal Power Long Sleeve

Coca Softshell Jacket

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger