Home » » New Carry and Go Jacket, New No Limit Tank Colors and More

New Carry and Go Jacket, New No Limit Tank Colors and More

I'm a little behind on the newest arrivals but I am loving this yellow. yellowy green. New No Limits color. From eye-balling it it looks a lot like the Sea Wheeze lime color. I apologize for misleading you on the colors - my laptop color is really off and when I see the photo on my iphone it looks more yellow than yellowy-green.

New Swiftly SS color. If this is like Mac N Cheese in a Swiftly count me in. (Ignore this stuff, my laptop colors is off ==>>)This looks a lot like the Sea Wheeze color. The swiftlys at the expo didn't have the runner girl on them so maybe we didn't get an exclusive on those just an early crack at them. Though the Sea Wheeze Swiftlys had a striped pattern to them and maybe these are solid. I'll be curious to see this in person.

New Carry and Go Hoodie. I don't like this much but it's nice to see new French Terry items coming out.

New Dense Purple/Power Purple In Stride Jacket.

I am dying to see the Flare Cool Racerback. I went to two Vancouver stores and didn't see it. I would have thought they get stuff right away.

New Power Purple Scuba. I love this blue. This is so tempting to me.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger