Home » » NEW Hot Spell Tank & 105F Crops!! (Updated)

NEW Hot Spell Tank & 105F Crops!! (Updated)

New tank style in what looks like Pretty Pink and Bordeaux Drama. I would guess the bra portion is made of luxtreme luon (though could be luxtreme) and the bottom portion made of mesh (boo, not circle mesh) sheer luon. I'll update with a name as soon as I find out. It's called the Hot Spell tank and comes in sizes 4-10. It's $58. The crops are new, too. They are the 105 F (what, no Celsius? ;-)  ) Crops in Bordeaux Drama. I would assume they are made of luxtreme but will confirm. The text says they come in size 4-12 but I'd be surprised if they do go to a 12 since most of the hot yoga stuff does not come in a 12. I like the length a lot so if there is a 12 I definitely want to try them on.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger