Home » » It's Gonna Be a Blast....

It's Gonna Be a Blast....

We walked back to the Convention Center tonight after dinner and workers were putting up tents, baricades, portapotties, and this cool screen.

There was also a cool wall for runners to write down your 2012 Sea Wheeze Goals. I'm bummed I missed it, but they were also spray painting the Sea Wheeze runner girl on your body.

I went back to the store to see what was left and it was pretty picked over. I understand the general public got let in with the runners first thing this morning even though I thought runners only were supposed to be able to shop initially. My husband said most of the people he helped check in were from out of town so I can see why people are kind of upset items like the Red speed shorts were sold out in something like forty minutes. He also said it was noted on the suggestion board in the back that runners have priority access to the store ahead of the public so lululemon knows there was an issue. The store stuff was really cute but I hope subsequent races have the race logo and date on it like the worker's shirts. As far as I am concerned, the workers and volunteers got the coolest shirts since they actually say Sea Wheeze on it.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger