Home » » Product Notice Goodies

Product Notice Goodies

Pow Pink Light on left, Paris Pink on right
From one of my product notice emails - a photo of the new Pow Pink Light Swiftly Racerback. I put it next to the Paris one for comparison. It looks a bit lighter but it's so hard to tell with lulu lighting. I still think I am going to order it if it shows up tonight.

 Mirage Print Power Y - super tempting but I don't wear Power Ys too much anymore


 Pop Orange Cool Racerback - think I am ordering this

 Pow Pink Cool Racerback - think I am ordering this, too.

Pow Pink Smock, er Run For Your Money tank.

New Deep Indigo Slub Denim In Stride. If they make this in a Define, I'm definitely interested.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger