Home » » New No Limit Tanks, Trinity Bra, Enlightened Pullover and More

New No Limit Tanks, Trinity Bra, Enlightened Pullover and More

White/Blazer Fossil, Caspian, and Pow Light No Limit Tanks



Caspian Blue NLT
Photos of the new Pow Light and Caspian Blue No Limit Tanks. I ran down to the store today to make sure I got a Pow NLT. I'm thinking about tearing off the tags to wear to the gym for tomorrow's weights workout. The NLT is one of my favorite tanks when the weather gets hot.


Ignore the hideous Amuse Me pants to take a look at the Trinity Bra. I really love the back of this bra but the front wasn't high enough in the armpits for me. I thought it was a comfortable bra, though, and true to size. It definitely offers coverage if you are busty just not a ton of support.



New Post Power Crop in Dune (? not sure about the color).

 Silver luxtreme Power Y, Deep Indigo Slub Presence Pant and Pow Define Jacket.


New Silver and Pow Pink Power Y Tanks.


New Enlightened Pullover in Fossil and Heathered White. Shown with Deep Indigo Wunder Under Pants.

A good photo of the new Deep Indigo slub denim Venus Crop.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger