Home » » Photos: Run: Split Singlet

Photos: Run: Split Singlet

Shown with the Light As Air Shorts

Shown with Light As Air Shorts. Also shown is the Pop Orange Split Singlet.

Shown with new Indigo/Mirage Print Inspire crops


Photos of the new Run: Split Singlet in the Mirage Print. This new tank style intrigues me. I definitely want to try it on but I'm not sure about the big difference in length between the front and the back. I'm also not sure if I'd like the Swift material as a tank.

More photos of the Pop Orange Split Singlet:



Shown with Light As Air Shorts



Shown with Roll Down Shorts

Shown with Roll Down Shorts

Shown with Roll Down Shorts



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger