Home » » Ebb and Flow Crops Are Restocked and More Photos of the Latest

Ebb and Flow Crops Are Restocked and More Photos of the Latest


Mirage Print Diversity Tank, Gray Ebb and Flow Crops, Do It All Dress as a shrug
Not many new things being featured in the store photos today - mostly the leotard and the Cover It All Dress. However, it looks like the stores have gotten a restock of Ebb and Flow crops in Black, Deep Indigo, and Dark Classic Sport Gray.

A photo of the Pow Pink My Mantra LS from Australia. This is so tempting but the $68 price tag deters me. Maybe it will show up in tonight's upload.

Mirage Print Extra Long Cool Racerback, Pow Wunder Unders, and the Pow Lucky Luon headband. Someone asked me in the comments of my last store trip report about whether the CRB was a luxtreme or polyester CRB. I have to say I didn't notice on the tag. I don't believe it was luxtreme but the high poly kind. I'll have to check the next time I go to the store or if someone else can comment in and let us know that would be great.


More Wanderful Flare pant photos. I think I tried on the big flare pants the last time they came out and they were super long on me. I'd have to cut into a lot of the flare when I had to hem them. I think they are fun but not for me. I tend to trip on big flares like this.

Cover It All Dress






Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger