Home » » Odd & Ends and Hints from Australia

Odd & Ends and Hints from Australia

Currant Swiftly headband. I may need to add this to my Swiftly headband collection. It'll look cute with my gray Swiftly tops.


 I didn't know the new Catch Me tank had a key pocket in the bra - cool!


Nice closeup of the new quilted waistband on Wunder Unders. Shown with a Pow Trinity Bra. Love this combo.

 Some hints of upcoming items from the Australian side of the website: Blazer Fossil Cool Racerback. Not sure if I like this print or not. It will require a try on.
 Currant Power Y


 Fall Quilt 11 Wunder Unders, includes Deep Coal, Currant, and Caspian Blue. It looks like we'll be seeing items in Currant/Deep Coal Slub Denim.

New Boolux Pullover called the Unity Pullover. It's kind of cute but no way am I paying lulu prices for this.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger