Home » » Currant Wunder Under Photos

Currant Wunder Under Photos

I didn't feel the need to own Currant Wunder Unders until I saw this photo. I want to look like a cool yogi like this woman. I have a problem with Currant because I can't think of colors to pair with it. Um, black, white, gray, and ....? Pink?  The red just seem a bit too Christmassy to me but I know a lot of people are loving them. I am looking forward to seeing how people incorporate them into their workout wardrobes because I am a bit stumped.
 Shown with the Blazer Fossil No Limit Tank. (white, gray)

 Shown with Fossil Seaside Dot Cool Racerback (black, white, gray)

Ok, what color top is this? Pop Orange?

 Shown with black
Shown with white and gray
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger