Home » » NEW! Light As Air tank, Discover Crops, Pow Turbos, and More

NEW! Light As Air tank, Discover Crops, Pow Turbos, and More

New Run: Light As Air sleeveless tank in Pow Pink. I'm not sure what is going on with this tank. I suspect this woman is wearing a bra underneath that is showing in the cutout but I am not sure. Given this boxy back shape my initial feeling is that this is a pass for me.

Photo of the new Pow Pink Turbo shorts, shown with the luxtreme silver Power Y.


New Capsian Blue Inspires and matching Swiftly tank.

New Astro Crops in older colors.


New Catch Me Tank in Caspian Blue and Power Purple.

New White/Blazer Fossil Catch Me Tank.



New two-tone version of the Discover crop. These are luon with luxtreme side panels.


 Great photo showing the bra of the Blazer Fossil/White No Limit Tank.

I'm having trouble identifying the colors of these New Swiftly headbands: ?Currant, Pop Orange, Ray, Caspian Blue, Bruised Berry, and Black. Any idea on the top one?

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger