Home » » My Order Came Today

My Order Came Today

Monday's order came today. This photo is blurry but I posted it mainly to show the difference in color between the Pop Orange Swiftly and the solid Pop Orange Cool Racerback. The CRB is definitely in the neon family. I like it but I can live without it since I have the Swiftly.

Pow Light Swiftly, Paris Swiftly, Pow Cool Racerback
The other two tanks I ordered were the Pow Light Swiftly and the Pow CRB. I am definitely keeping the Pow CRB. I have been selling off my solid CRBs for some time now - I seem to like the patterns and prints lately - so this will be a rare departure for me. However, Pow is a pink that really calls to me. I am keeping the Pow Light Swiftly for now but it is close to the Paris Swiftly. I like it a lot but if something more tempting comes out in the next two weeks I will sacrifice it.

FWIW, the Pow CRB is made in Canada. Both the Pop Orange and Pow CRBs are the standard 92% nylon / 8% lycra blend. Some people have said they were kind of scratchy. They definitely aren't super soft like heathered or older CRBs but I don't find them out of family with the CRBs of the past six months/one year.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger