Home » » More Photos of the Latest

More Photos of the Latest

Indigo/Mirage print Inspires - so many colors you can pair with these.

 The Pow Stripe Distance hat is tempting me. I hardly ever wear my patterned hats, though.


 I really like this color combo - Deep Indigo Optimal tank and Pow Pacesetter skirt.

 The Pow Define (cannot wait for mine to get her) and the Bruise Berry Wunder Under pants (I think).
Mirage print Wunder Under pants. In this pair the Mirage print starts at the top but I think the pattern is the other way around in the crop version. Not sure, though. Update - the WUs with the white at the top of the pant are supposedly a manufacturing error and getting sent back.

Rare photo of the Pow Optimal tank, shown with the Roll Down Short.



Some photos of the new Engage bra. The straps can be crossed, too.




 Some photos of the Light As Air Shorts.



 Photos of the Run Nada Jacket. It seems to be snug in the shoulder area in a lot of photos.


The Black Team Spirit SS top.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger