Home » » Lulu Statement About Decling Quality

Lulu Statement About Decling Quality

I was out at a water park all day so playing catch up right now. My initial feeling is "eh." It's not the most reassuring letter. I'm not getting why they are so puzzled by these problems. If they are continuing to use the same manufacturers then they must not be inspecting them as much as they used to or they relaxed their standards quite a bit and are getting exactly what they asked for. I'm betting on the latter. They asked for lower quality/lower price point and they are getting it. At least we consumers have put them on notice that we also have noticed are not going to quietly put up with it. I guess we'll see what happens.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger