Home » » No Limit Tanks, Pow Stride, Trinity Bra, and More

No Limit Tanks, Pow Stride, Trinity Bra, and More


Photos of the Caspian Blue No Limit Tank. I'm reading that the No Limits should show up in the next upload.

Shown with Ebb and Flow crops

Shown with the Hot N Sweaty Short


Pow No Limit Tank. The bra portion is very soft and stretchy so some people are sizing down in this one. I wore it for a large part of yesterday and the straps were a bit scratchy compared to my other NLTs.  If you bought an Aruba No Limit tank the Pow fit is similar.


White/Blazer Fossil No Limit. (also the Pow NLT)

 Black No Limit Tank, shown with Ebb and Flow Crops




Some Trinity Bra photos. It looks good on these women. It did not look nearly as good on me though I thought it was comfortable.

The Pow Stride is starting to hit the stores. Be sure to check the stitching and make sure it's symmetrical on both sides of the zipper. I've seen a photo where the collar and lulu symbol were misaligned.

Cute combo - Black Swiftly and Caspian Sun Sprinter Shorts.

Currant Swiftly LS and SS have shown up on the website.

I didn't realize there was a flower in the Mirage print.




Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger