Home » » Today's Shopping Trip

Today's Shopping Trip

I was hoping to see the new Ray tops at the store today but they weren't there yet. I ended up buying (commence eating crow now) the Blush Quartz High Noon Dot Cool Racerback. I really liked it on and thought it would be a fun top for running. I need to figure out what headband to pair with it. I'm thinking plain black for now since I don't want to look like Doris Day. My store also got in this cute Blush Quartz Define jacket with the High Noon Dot collar. I was tempted but I have enough Defines.

 I tried on the Seaside Dot print Diversity tank but did not like the bigger pattern on me. I thought the Diversity tank was comfy but it would be a totally casual/lounge tank for me. I also don't like the fact that the bottom hem is unfinished. I tried on the Flash Light Power Y and liked the color a lot - it will look great with a tan - but I have my flash/dune wee stripe CRB and I don't need another tank in Flash.

front
back

mesh side panel

front - the pattern isn't symmetrical - boo

side panel, showing the ruffle
Fashion Island was just putting these new crops out. I really, really liked them. For a change, they go up to a twelve and the side panel makes them super comfy. They come in Flash/dot print, Lilac (I can't remember if those were dotted or not), and solid black. I would seriously think about getting them but I am only going to use crops of this length (mid-calf) in the winter months. I want bike length shorts for summer. South Coast Plaza had these, too.

My store had the new Swiftly headbands in Ray and Lilac but I passed on them. Ray is so bright I think I am going to pass on it. Neither store had the new Ray or Power Purple Wunder Unders. Fashion Island also got in the new Seaside Dot and Blush Quartz/High Noon Dot Deep Breath Tanks in.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger