Home » » Sun Runner Short Sleeve Top - First Wearing Review

Sun Runner Short Sleeve Top - First Wearing Review

Last week I bought the white Sun Runner Short Sleeve top in white. I wore it this Sunday for a seven mile run (I am continuing to plug away at training for the Sea Wheeze). The weather was sunny and in the low 70s. I liked this top a lot. When it's warm out I prefer a tank with an open back for max cooling but I hate having to wear sunscreen.  Even with sunscreen I am getting burned a lot. I found the Sun Runner very cool for a shirt that covered my back. I like the open bottom and armpits. The material is buttery soft and feels great against your skin. I really appreciated the venting when a breeze kicked up.  This top has gone to the top of my list for my race outfit on Sea Wheeze day. I know it's kind of weird to have the side of your bra showing out your armpit but it's not much different from wearing a No Limit Tank. I wish it came in lilac but I think I might go back get the Flash Light one. It's different looking but it's a great top functionally for running. I could have sized down in this but I bought my normal tank size so that it wouldn't be too clingy.  
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger