Home » » Brief Store Report

Brief Store Report

I ended up returning the Om Pants I ordered and bought the Bruised Berry Swiftly tank. Swiftly tanks have turned into my favorite hot weather run tank. I hope there are some more interesting colors coming before they disappear in the cooler weather. I now have it in Paris Pink, Pop Orange, and Bruised Berry. I also bought the new Bruised Berry Bangbuster.

I tried on the extra long Cool Racerback in the Mirage print and liked it. I wish this came in a regular length CRB because the most intresting part of the print ends up all bunched up on me.

I also tried on the new Pow Pink Scoop Me Up tank and loved the color on me. I hope some tanks that I wear, like a regular length Cool Racerback or Swiftly, will be made in Pow.

My store (Fashion Island for you locals) did not have the new Wandering Yogi Halter, WY Tank, or Perfect Tee. They did have the new Lucky Luon headbands in Pop Orange and Pow Pink. They did have a nice markdown rack and now all the rashguards are on markdown.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger