Home » » Spotted in Stores - Embossed Dot Bruised Berry Cool Racerback - Want!

Spotted in Stores - Embossed Dot Bruised Berry Cool Racerback - Want!

I had my hands on the Bruised Berry Define Jacket today and almost bought it but I just couldn't commit. However, this I want! It's a new embossed dot (Faded Dot in the FDBB color code?) Bruised Berry Cool Racerback. The same faded dot patter is inset into the lulu symbol in the new Bruised Berry In Stride Jacket (see below photo). I might leave the tags on my pow/neon Racer CRB and exchange it for this. This was spotted in a Strategic Partner store in Northern California so no telling how long it will take to get to the regular stores. Sometimes it happens right away and sometimes it takes a few weeks. I hope it's sooner rather than later. (Thanks to Anna for the photo.)

Faded Dot print in the new Bruised Berry In Stride Jacket

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger