Home » » Lots of Om Pant Photos (& Mini Fit Review)

Lots of Om Pant Photos (& Mini Fit Review)



Deep Purple (got the color wrong in a previous post) Om Pant. 

I ended up taking my Om Pants back this morning. I was very tempted to keep them. I liked the feel of the pant a lot. The material is super lightweight, soft, and feels like you have nothing on. It's stretchy and a little clingy so it shows your underwear lines when it's tight against your bum. The waistband is super comfortable and unlike a lot of lulu's fold down waistbands it stayed in place and didn't feel bulky. They can be considered long crops or short pants, depending on your view - they hit me a couple of inches above the ankle. If they hadn't had the ties at the bottom that made them balloon out like genie pants I might have kept them. I would prefer a cinch tie so that I have the option to leave them straight at the bottom or cinch to a puffy shape. I would also like them to be a crop length, similar to the Studio Crop, or a full length floor pant with a cinch tie. I have to mention that concern about durability at the $92 + tax price point is what really made me return them. If I knew they could hold up without any pilling I would have kept them but they feel so delicate I have my doubts. Both pairs of my Studio Crops have some pilling. I'm also rather tough on my clothes - sitting on rough surfaces, rubbing on sharp corners and I wasn't sure I wouldn't damage them myself.  As people wear them and reviews come in about how they hold up I'll be more willing to get them or a pant made out of the same fabric. I prefer not to be the guinea pig, however. I also won't rule out getting them if they hit the markdown rack. They seem like a great pant for hot weather.












Shown with a Pop Orange Power Y

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger