Home » » Bruised Berry and Pop Orange Swiftly Tanks

Bruised Berry and Pop Orange Swiftly Tanks

L to R: Ray, Bruised Berry, Pop Orange Swiftly Tank
On the right - Pop Orange and Bruised Berry Swiftly

I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday since we were at Disneyland all day checking out the new Cars Land and Radiator Springs Racers (side note, if you are visiting this summer it's awesome!). It looks like most of the photos from the stores are mostly of the cycling capsule which doesn't apply to my workouts.  However, I am really liking the Pop Orange and Bruised Berry Swiftly tanks. I am thinking of exchanging the Pow Racing Length CRB I got last week for the new Pop Orange Swiftly. I wore my Paris Swiftly tank on my run this morning and was thinking I should get another one. The Bruised Berry looks a lot like my older Bold Blue Swiftly. I'm still catching up on photos and will post later tonight when I get a big block of time.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger