Home » » Astro Wunder Unders, Sun Runner SS, Daily Gym Bag, and More

Astro Wunder Unders, Sun Runner SS, Daily Gym Bag, and More

Coal with Power Purple/Lilac (I think) Astro Wunder Unders

Coal Astro Wunder Unders
The Astro Wunder Under is back in new colors. I think they are Coal with Power Purple/Lilac and Black with New Blue/Heathered Black.



More photos of the White/Silver Metallic In Stride Jacket



More photos of the Dart and Dash short.



These photos are from Australia so these Wunder Unders aren't here yet. They are Fall Quilt 31 with flash stitching. I swear the seaside dot pattern block, if that is seaside dot, looks like it's purple. I guess we'll be seeing another purplish dot pattern.


Made in the Sun visor.





Photos of the Sun Runner SS top. I don't care for this top by itself, too short and boxy, but I like how functional it is. However, these girls make it look really cute by pairing it with a longer top underneath.

From Australia, the Seaside Dot Cool Racerback.

Some people were asking on the boards how to wear the bright Wunder Unders (with most saying wearing a neutral like white, black, or gray). I've got to say I like the monochromatic look shown here (ignoring the flash shirt layered on top) - lilac tank with Power Purple Wunder Unders.

A great photo showing the true color of Power Purple - it usually looks much darker in photos. Shown with a gray rehearsal l.



Daily Gym Bag in Bruised Berry


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger