Home » » Cycling Outfits

Cycling Outfits

The ladies in the photos above and below all make the new lulu cycling line look really good. I don't cycle anymore but they're making me want to get some of these outfits.


Presta Shirket and Padded Short shown with the Velo Vixen tank. I know I've posted tons of these already but this woman makes this outfit look really good.

Liking the Bruised Berry outfit - Presta Shirket and padded short.

Presta Shirket and Velo Vixen shorts. This is cute, too.

Lots of ruffles in this look - Presta Vest, Jersey, Padded Short, and skirt.

The Presta Jersey and matching Velo Vixen shorts.

Presta Vest in white.



The Presta short with the Velox Vixen short. I do not care for this combo at all.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger