Home » » Racing Length CRB vs. Regular

Racing Length CRB vs. Regular

I hit a couple of stores today and will post more about that later but I wanted to post a photo of the new Racing Length CRB vs. the regular one. These are both size ten. The difference in length between the two is six inches. I ended up getting the Racing one in Pow. It hit about an inch or two below the top of my Groove Wunder Unders. (I'm 5'5") The spot where my tank overlaps my crops/shorts always gets extra hot when I run or do spin so the racing length is a good solution for me. I was torn between the Pow and the Ray but the pink won out. The Ray was more see-through than the Pow.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger