Home » » Racing Length CRB, Seaside Dot Power Y, and More

Racing Length CRB, Seaside Dot Power Y, and More

The Racing Length CRB is made for this woman.



The CRB comes to about the same point on me.

Some examples of the Racing Length CRB. I think it's a great top for petite women. I'd say it hits me right at my hip bones in front.

From an Australian store - a Seaside Dot print Power Y. I didn't notice this in the stores I went to today.


Heat the Street onside made of Tencel. The Irvine store had these.

 Blush Quartz (CRB) goes well with Flash Light (Define jacket).

 New Groove waistband. This is from Australia.


Sun Sprinter Short Sleeve. I tried this on today. It was very comfortable and there was no problem with tight sleeves until I went one side down to get a more fitted look.

 Transition Jacket in white. This jacket was better than I expected but it's not lined and doesn't have an ipod cord tunnel in the pocket. It was nice but not rip-off-the-tags-now lust inspiring.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger