Home » » Photos of the Latest

Photos of the Latest

Hey, what is Adam from the Newport Beach store doing at the Dallas Galleria store? I've been interested in seeing those polka dot Jericho shorts on someone other than the lulu model. I think they're fun but my husband says they look like boxer shorts. I can't tell if they are board shorts or yoga shorts. They're made of yogaboard material - so, both activities?

Another dude in the Jericho polka dot shorts.

I didn't realize the Bruised Berry Optimal tank had the faded dot embossed print on it. Though, when I went back to look at the model shot, you can see it there. I hope the faded dot bruised berry CRB is uploaded on Monday.

New Some Like It Hot Shorts, shown with the Pow Racing Length Cool Racerback.


The reverse waistband of the Fall quilt 12 Wunder Unders is Flash Light instead of the usual black.


Photo of the Faded Dot Embossed Wunder Unders. These are fun.

Ray Racing Length Cool Racerback layered over the Seaside Dot regular CRB.

Sun Sprinter SS in black, Seaside Dot Cool Racerback, and Flash Light Optimal Tank

People on the boards were commenting that the Racing Length CRB worked well for skirts since regular length covers too much of them.

Transition Jacket photos. The white is surprisingly see-through.


Black Sun Sprinter LS. I loved the Lilac one I tried on. (It was a roomy TTS and I could have sized down.) However, if I am going to wear a long sleeve I don't see why I just wouldn't wear a Swiftly so it stayed at the store.

For some reason, photos of the Bruised Berry In Stride are not popping up. The lulu symbol on the front has the embossed faded dot pattern but the rest of the jacket is solid Bruised Berry. Shown with the Ray Racing CRB and Flash Light Hot N Sweaty skirt.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger