Home » » Upload!

Upload!

All right! I ordered two pairs of the black Dart and Dash shorts. I was contemplating the Flash ones but I suspect they will bleed so decided to stick with tried and true black. Some interesting things were uploaded tonight.

The Made in the Shade visor is really cute. If it came in black or a non-white color I would have bought one. I really like my black lulu visor but I know I will destroy a white one.


The Run For the Money tank is different. I need a full support bra so this won't work for. I also don't like that much skin showing.

The Sun Runner LS is very tempting. I've been getting burned the last few times I've gone out to run so an SPF shirt would be nice. I like the lack of ruffles on this top. I'm not a big fan of white so I hope it comes in another color. Also, the previous sun shirts ran large so this would require a try on.

I'm not a fan of the short and boxy Sun Runner short sleeve. Also, why does lulu make black SPF shirts? The shape reminds me of a lacrosse jersey.

What did you get tonight?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger