Home » » Upload - Lots of New Things

Upload - Lots of New Things

I actually ordered something today. That is a big change from lately. I ordered the Run:Tame Me Tank. It reminds me of my Run: For Your Life Tank that I wore to the gym today. I was just thinking that I'd like to wear the RFYL to run in but I hate to double up on bras. The Tame Me is meant to be worn over your own bra. I was tempted to get the Flash version but I am a little leery of Flash luxtreme. I don't want to deal with bleeding issues.

I also ordered the Concord Grape Cool Racerback. Someone commented that the CRB was going to be solid Concord but it definitely looks heathered in the photo even if the text didn't call it that.

I also ordered the Flash Swiftly headband.

There were a few other things I might have ordered - the black visor and the flash hat but I have a ton of hats already and don't need more. I like the visor but I can live without it for now. I might change my mind when I see it in the store.

I thought about ordering the Run: A Marathon Singlet but I didn't love the similar Weightless Singlet from last year. I'll wait to try it in the store.

The Pure Balance tank is back. That tank was a major fail for me last year. It's way too open in the front and not supportive enough so it becomes obscene under the weight of my breasts.

The hair ties photos confirms that the new green is Menthol. It looks pretty close to Beachy Green to me, on first glance.

I am excited to get my new Tame Me Tank. What did you all order?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger