Home » » Photos - New Visor and Swiftly Headband Colors!

Photos - New Visor and Swiftly Headband Colors!

A photo of the new visor I saw on Friday. It's called the Run: In the Sun Visor and is $26. It comes in black and white. I think I need the black one.
Check it out - a new color in the Swiftly headband. It looks like Flash to me. I must have this! I don't think I wrote about it much but I ended up buying three Swiftly headbands last month. They are the only headbands I wear when I run - so comfy (don't squeeze your head and stay in place) and absorb a ton of sweat. I have two gray and an ultraviolet but I'd love a flash one. The new white Run Wild Jacket and Run: A Marathon skirt are shown with the headband.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger