Home » » Review of Zobha Boyshort Panties and 360 Shorts

Review of Zobha Boyshort Panties and 360 Shorts

Lulu underwear in black on top, Zobha in nude

Not that I love posting photos of my underwear on the internet but I wanted to show a comparison of lulu's laser cut underwear (not the latest version - but the ones before them) to the Zobha Boyshort Panties I ordered the other day. The Zobhas have a fuller cut in the back and a wider crotch so they stayed in place on me perfectly and the laser cut edges did not chafe me at all. I wore them under compression shorts to run three miles on the treadmill today. I know someone commented on here that their Zobha underwear hasn't lasted very well so I'll keep you updated if they start falling apart prematurely. For now, they're a winner as far as fit and function are concerned.



Some photos of the Zobha 360 short compared to a pair of lululemon Biker Groove Shorts, both are size 12. As you can see, the Zobhas are a little longer than the Biker Grooves. The legs are also slightly wider. I didn't really notice that when I tried them on and I thought overall they fit similarly to Biker Grooves. I included a photo of the interior label - the fabric content is 87% supplex, 13% lycra. I thought the material felt rougher and thicker than luon. I had my husband feel the fabric, too, and he concurred. I was hoping these would be more like compression shorts and an inch or so shorter than the Biker Grooves so they are going back. Since they are $20 more than Tall Reverse Groove shorts I don't know why you'd order these over the lulu version. I know I stated in a previous post Zohba has free returns but that's no longer the case. They now charge $5 for returns. I should have checked the return info before I ordered but live and learn.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger