Home » » Today's Shopping Trip

Today's Shopping Trip

There weren't too many new things at the store today for me to check out - I was there before all the swimwear arrived. I tried on the Heathered Menthol Cool Racerback which was tempting. It was super soft but every top I buy in this shade green I end up selling. I just never reach for greens. I also tried on the Heathered Deep Navy Flashback Pullover since it had been a couple of years since I last tried it on. I really liked it this time around and ended up buying it. I seem to remember previous versions feeling much more stiff and bulky but the Deep Navy one is made of the same soft, thin material as the Meditate Pullover. It's very roomy and cozy and perfect for Southern California. I must have been in the mood for comfort clothes today - it was kind of a dreary overcast day. I put it on as soon as I got home and haven't taken it off since. Can anyone comment who owns an older Flashback? Are the newer ones thinner and softer? Or maybe just the new Deep Navy one is. I've heard from a couple of people that that's the one they bought because it's so soft.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger