Home » » Tonight's Upload (& Why the EFF Are Bikini TOPS Final Sale?)

Tonight's Upload (& Why the EFF Are Bikini TOPS Final Sale?)

I was going to order a few things tonight but then I saw that the bikini TOPS are final sale. I decided to get just the beachy floral bangbuster headband because I was so annoyed. I'll make the call on the Porcelaine Wee Stripe Every Yogi Tank/Tee when I see it in the store. I was tempted to order the Flash Race Tech top but after a woman sent me photos of her Tame Me Tank melting all over her (shorts, sneakers, Nathan belt, sneakers) when she ran the Boston Marathon (that post is in the works) I am boycotting all Flash.

What did you all order tonight?

Some new banners were uploaded that give hints of things to come:
Mystery zipper tank. Looks like the old Zip UR Whisper in front and Cool Racerback in back.




Mystery Halter shown with Porcelaine Wunder Unders.

Bright florescent yellow tank.


New Run Dress


New Mesh Run Jacket



It looks like the Sun Blocker tops are coming back this summer.



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger