Home » » NEW! Sheer Luon Power Class Tee. Also, New Centered Energy Bra

NEW! Sheer Luon Power Class Tee. Also, New Centered Energy Bra

Shown with the new Centered Energy Bra
Shown with the Centered Energy bra underneath


New Sheer Luon Power Class tee, $68. I really like this. The fit reviews I've seen of this say it fits big but if you are hippy you might want to stay with your size. It can attach to your favorite bra at the shoulder. I love sheer luon fabric, it feel like you don't have anything on. I think I might have to get one of these. Also, pictured is the new Centered Energy bra in the 3rd and 4th photos. I like the back but I need to see how much coverage is in the front. (thanks to Kate for the photos of the Concord tee)
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger