Home » » Today's Shopping Trip

Today's Shopping Trip

I went to the store today to check out the latest arrivals and to make sure I ordered the right size in the Heathered Concord CRB. Sometimes I can size down and sometimes not. It doesn't matter in this case because I didn't like the feel of the Concord Cool Racerback. It was very slick and polyestery feeling and a bit scratchy. I was hoping it would be like my Heathered Tree Frog and Heathered Smokey Rose CRBs which are super soft. I didn't care for the color on me either so it will be going back.


I ended up returning my Run: Wild Tech SS Tee. I liked the top a lot but after running in 70 degree sunny weather today in a short sleeve Revitalize tech top I realized I'd rather buy singlets for the upcoming months. It looks like lulu is coming out with summer run stuff now so I am psyched to see what they have coming. I am really hoping the Run: Tame Me Tank I ordered last night will work for me and won't be too tight on the bust like the Run: Chase Me Tanks were. It is supposed to arrive on Thursday. Anyway, I ended up getting the new Run: In the Sun Visor in black. I really like it. It's super light and much cuter than the last batch of visors (Reflection Visor) that came out. I cannot wait to use it on my next run.

I also bought the little 8 oz handheld bottle. I've been eying it the last four trips I've made to lulu. It fits my hand perfectly so I'm excited to give it a try.

I was hoping to see some of the other new items that were uploaded last night, like the Tame Me tank, but my stores hadn't received it yet. It sounds like they'll be getting a lot of shipments this week. My kids are off on spring break for the next couple of weeks so I have more opportunities to visit the store.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger