Home » » Store Trip Report

Store Trip Report

view of the interior of the built in bra in the Chaturanga

I tried on the Chaturanga tank tonight and was very tempted to get it. The only things that held me back were that I haven't been doing much besides running lately so I wouldn't get too much wear out of it and the fact that I splurged on the Power Class tee Monday night. I thought the support on the Chaturanga was fantastic. I jogged a little in the store and it almost felt like I could run in it but I don't want to punish my girls like that. All four of the straps are reinforced with a strip of elastic inside them (similar to the Push UR Limit tank) so they aren't super stretchy like a luxtreme-only strap would be. The bra portion fit on the snug side but I liked how supportive it felt. Hmm, I just read that the bra is kind of like a deep V on the inside (see the second photo). No wonder it felt so supportive. The jacquard mesh back felt cool and I always am a sucker for luxtreme tanks anyway. The tummy portion was not too tight. All in all, a great tank and one you should consider if you'd like more support.


I also tried on the Power Class tee. I wanted to make sure I ordered the right size and color. I sized down on it and it was the right call. I ordered the Fossil but I also tried on the Concord Grape. I definitely prefer the Fossil for me. I also tried on a size eight, two sizes down, since the top part is so big, but it fit much too tight at the bottom and made the top drape oddly. I need to play with it once it gets here - I want to see how my Energy and Free to Be bras look underneath but based on how it looked in the store it's a keeper. I think it will make a great coverup for after the gym or a good top to wear on hot summer days.

I also tried on the Dune Studio pant. These are lined. I really liked the color but I think I would prefer them in a crop for my climate.

Finally, I wore my Flash Swiftly headband to run in at the gym today (finally hit the elusive 5K distance!) and it bled all over my face. I did not wash it ahead of time but I was kind of surprised it bled since my Paris Swiftly tank (which I also wore today with no problems) hasn't bled. I thought the Swiftly fabric wasn't an issue in the bright colors but it looks like Flash might be. Just wanted to warn you.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger