Home » » New Daily Tank Prints, White Denim Wunder Unders, Flash NLT

New Daily Tank Prints, White Denim Wunder Unders, Flash NLT

New Daily tanks in Heathered Fossil/White Beachy Floral Print and Wee Stripe White/Porcelaine. The Beachy Floral print reminds me a lot of an Athleta-type print. I don't know if I would get it in a technical tank but if an Every Yogi tee or tank comes in the fossil version I think I would get it.

New Wunder Under crops in White Denim.


Switch Back Half Zip in Ultraviolet/Heathered Ultraviolet. 


Porcelain Wee Stripe Daily Tank and Heathered Fossil Liberty Crops.

Flash No Limit and Liberty Crops

Flash No Limit and Stuff Your Bra tank


Photos of the Flash No Limit Tank and new Stuff Your Bra tank color.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger