Home » » Photos of the Latest

Photos of the Latest

The new Porcelaine/Deep Coal Run A Marathon Crops.


Menthol/Black Run A Marathon Crops.


Porcelaine New Blue Boogie shorts shown with the Heathered Fossil Daily tank. I love this outfit.



 New Clarity Crops. Eh.


New Porcelaine X-long CRB with Cruiser Shorts

 Photos of the new Heathered Menthol and Porcelaine Cool Racerbacks. The Menthol is very tempting but I've ended up selling all the items I've ever bought in this green tone. I think I would like it for one or two wears and never wear it again.

 Photo of the April Wee Space Scoop Neck. The neckline color is Dune.

 Porcelaine Studio Jacket.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger