Home » » Photos of the Latest

Photos of the Latest

I'm not sure what this is called but I would think it's a Post Bliss long sleeve. I'll update if it's incorrect.



New pant but I don't have a name yet. I'll update when I do.



All the colors of the new Power Class tee. I think I like the Fossil best. If it shows up tonight, I think I will order it.



All the new colors in the Excel crops. The Dark Coal with Dazzling accents looks really nice with the Flash Tame Me Tank.

Shown with the Play in the Sun Shorts



The Special Edition Swiftly also comes in a tank, too. I think the print is only in the Flash and Concord versions, though. The above photo shows a black Swiftly tank has hit the stores, too, but it doesn't have a print on it. There is a new Porcelaine blue long sleeve Swiftly out. It doesn't have the print on it.





Some closeup of the Play in the Sun Shorts. They come in sizes 2-12.






More photos of the new Run: In the Sun crops.


All the colors of the Run: Tame Me Tank. I'm hoping it might show up in Menthol or maybe even Porcelaine.


Hot N Sweaty shorts in Flash
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger